- Morning Revival:
- This week we will pursue morning revival on “Crystallization-study of Jeremiah and Lamentations ”, week 4 days 4-6;
- Prayer Meeting, Small Group Meeting and Lord’s Day Meeting will be held by Zoom
- Online Gospel Meeting and Gospel Outreach:
- On Saturday morning, the gospel outreach prayer will begin at 10am by Zoom ID 3872069109
- The Entire Church’s Goal to Next Labor Day:
Based on each district’s goal, the saints in Church in Alhambra will labor on Christ as the Good Land in 2020, to gain 94 remaining fruits in this year. Our average Lord’s Day attendance number will increase to 180. We will practice home trainings to reproduce 23 more new serving ones. We will increase 5 home meetings and 1 new district and raise up a new church in Temple City!
- Pray for GTCA(Gospelize, Truthize, and Churchize America)
300 qualified saints (an average of 30 saints per city) to commit to migrating to the 10 US cities/churches. These brothers and sisters can range in age from young adults to seniors and may be university students, single saints, or married couples.30 full-time campus workers to form five campus teams, each with a player-coach (an average of six full-timers per team).
- Prayer during the month of November
Let us continue to cooperate with the Lord by our prayers to strengthen His testimony and move in the United States. You are encouraged to use website: https://beseeching.org/ to receive daily prayer burdens from the Body!
- Church In Alhambra Online Financial Offering
The Church in ALhambra has enabled online financial offering through Venmo. If you have not done so, you can go to venmo.com and register for a free account, and link your bank account (this way transfer will be free). Then please search for “churchinalhambra” and add as your friend.
When you offer, please mark the purpose of your offering: 1) General offering; 2) Children; 3) Young People; 4) Training; 5) Full Timer; 6) Needy Saints.
Mal. 3:10 Bring the whole tithe to the storehouse that there may be food in My house; and prove Me, if you will, by this, says Jehovah of hosts, whether I will open to you the windows of heaven and pour out blessing for you until there is no room for it.
May the Lord bless the saints’ giving in faith!
- 2020 THANKSGIVING CONFERENCE
Message 1: 7:00 PM Thursday, November 26, 2020
Message 2: 10:00 AM Friday, November 27, 2020
Message 3: 7:00 PM Friday, November 27, 2020
Message 4: 10:00 AM Saturday, November 28, 2020
Message 5: 7:00 PM Saturday, November 28, 2020
Message 6: 10:00 AM Lord’s Day, November 29, 2020
- Zoom ID: 231 980 0750 ; Password: 6118
- December 2020 Semiannual Training
- The registration due date is November 30, 2020,The video training donation is now $125.00 USD.
- Please register through the district responsible ones before the due date and provide your name, Email address , language preference and donation.
- Time: December 21st(Monday) -26th(Saturday), 4-7pm , the training requires all the trainees to join the study time(PSRP with trainees in West San Gabriel Valley), schedule is 6:30-9:00am every day from December 22nd(Tuesday) to December 26th(Saturday).