- Morning Revival:
- This week we will pursue morning revival on “Crystallization-study of Deuteronomy”, week 5 days4-6;
- Prayer Meeting:
- Prayer meetings will be held by Zoom;
- Home Meeting:
- Each district will view the online Memorial Day conference meeting together on Zoom. For district 7 and 13, please view message 1 from 7pm on Friday night; for district 11, please view message 3 from 7pm on Saturday night. The district responsible brothers will identify one computer to play the message and share screen to the saints. The website for streaming the conference messages is conf.lsmwebcast.com.
- Corporate Gospel Outreach:
- On Saturday morning, the gospel outreach prayer will begin at 10am by Zoom ID 2319800750
- Next Lord’s Day Meeting:
- Each district will view the online Memorial Day conference meeting together on Zoom. Meeting will begin from 10am. Each district arranges their own Lord’s table meeting from 9:30-10am. The district responsible brothers will identify one computer to play the message and share screen to the saints. The website for streaming the conference messages is conf.lsmwebcast.com.
- The Entire Church’s Goal to Next Labor Day:
Based on each district’s goal, the saints in Church in Alhambra will labor on Christ as the Good Land in 2020, to gain 94 remaining fruits in this year. Our average Lord’s Day attendance number will increase to 180. We will practice home trainings to reproduce 23 more new serving ones. We will increase 5 home meetings and 1 new district and raise up a new church in Temple City!
- Pray for GTCA(Gospelize, Truthize, and Churchize America)
300 qualified saints (an average of 30 saints per city) to commit to migrating to the 10 US cities/churches. These brothers and sisters can range in age from young adults to seniors and may be university students, single saints, or married couples.30 full-time campus workers to form five campus teams, each with a player-coach (an average of six full-timers per team).
- Prayer during the month of May
We strongly encourage all the saints to take the thirty suggested prayer burdens on unceasinglypray.org and pray over them again during the month of May. May the Lord strengthen His recovery and make us His house of prayer. Let us praise our merciful and faithful High Priest who is higher than the heavens and who brings us into oneness with Him in His heavenly ministry of intercession.
- For other messages of the 2020 Memorial Day Conference, please encourage the saints to view individually online. We will use the two following Lord’s day meetings for re-speaking of the 6 messages.
Message 1: 7:00 p.m. Friday, 22 May 2020
Message 2: 10:00 a.m. Saturday, 23 May 2020
Message 3: 7:00 p.m. Saturday, 23 May 2020
Message 4: 10:00 a.m. Lord’s Day, 24 May 2020
Message 5: 7:00 p.m. Lord’s Day, 24 May 2020
Message 6: 10:00 a.m. Monday, 25 May 2020 (U.S. only)
7:00 p.m. Monday, 25 May 2020 (outside the U.S.)
The website for streaming the conference messages is conf.lsmwebcast.com.
- 2020 Semiannual Training (06/29-07/04):
June 2020 Semiannual Training will not be held corporately as a live training in Anaheim, CA. Instead, the training will be the video training only.
Registration for the video training is available now. Please provide your name, phone number, email address and the training donations to the district responsible one before June 8. The video training donations is $100.00 USD per trainee. May the Lord bless us with His word!