- Morning Revival:
- This week we will pursue morning revival on “Crystallization-study of Deuteronomy”, week 8 days4-6;
- Prayer Meeting, Home Meeting, Lord’s Day Meeting will be held by Zoom
- Corporate Gospel Outreach:
- On Saturday morning, the gospel outreach prayer will begin at 10am by Zoom ID 3872069109
- The Entire Church’s Goal to Next Labor Day:
Based on each district’s goal, the saints in Church in Alhambra will labor on Christ as the Good Land in 2020, to gain 94 remaining fruits in this year. Our average Lord’s Day attendance number will increase to 180. We will practice home trainings to reproduce 23 more new serving ones. We will increase 5 home meetings and 1 new district and raise up a new church in Temple City!
- Young People Gospel Meeting:
- Time: July 25,7 PM, Zoom ID 3872069109
- Please pray for the gospel meeting, May the Lord gain more young people for His purpose!
- Pray for GTCA(Gospelize, Truthize, and Churchize America)
300 qualified saints (an average of 30 saints per city) to commit to migrating to the 10 US cities/churches. These brothers and sisters can range in age from young adults to seniors and may be university students, single saints, or married couples.30 full-time campus workers to form five campus teams, each with a player-coach (an average of six full-timers per team).
- Prayer during the month of July
We strongly encourage all the saints to take the thirty suggested prayer burdens on beseeching.org/pray/ and pray over them again during the month of July. May the Lord strengthen His recovery and make us His house of prayer. Let us praise our merciful and faithful High Priest who is higher than the heavens and who brings us into oneness with Him in His heavenly ministry of intercession.
- Labor Day Weekend Blending Conference
The conference will be conducted online and will include both spoken messages and breakout sessions for mutual sharing and blending of all the saints.
1st meeting: Friday, September 4………… 7:30 PM
2nd meeting: Saturday, September 5…….. 10:00 AM
3rd meeting: Saturday, September 5………. 7:30 PM
4th meeting: Lord’s Day, September 6……. 9:30 AM