1. Morning Revival:
• This week we will pursue morning revival on “Book of Numbers”, week 2, days1-3;
2. Prayer Meeting:
• Prayer meetings will be held on Tuesday night at different homes;
3. Home Meeting:
• Home meetings will be held on Friday night and Saturday night in different homes;
4. Corporate Gospel Outreach:
• On Friday afternoon, the gospel outreach will begin at 4:00pm in Sister Jacklyn’s house.
• On Saturday mornings, the gospel outreach will begin at 11am in the meeting hall, after the corporate prayer meeting from 10-11am;
• On Lord’s day afternoon, the gospel outreach will begin at 1pm in Sister Jacklyn’s house.
5. Next Lord’s Day Meeting:
• Chinese-Speaking Lord’s day is held at different homes;
• English-Speaking Lord’s day is held at different homes.
6. Church wide Outing and Blending:
• On March 30th, the entire church will meet at 10am-3pm in Ernest E. Debs Regional Park (4235 Monterey Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90032). • Please invite gospel friends, neighbors, colleagues, and saints whom we have not seen for a while.
After picnic lunch, we will have corporate activities:
7. Oak Glen Blending
• The annual Oak Glen blending will be held from July 12-14 in our Oak Glen Christian Camp. Please register to Br Geo(district 7), Br Richard (district 11) and Br Dan(district 13).Registration is due on or before March 31,2019. registration is end of March(3/31). Fee is $70 for adults, $30 for young people. These cover two nights and five meals.
8. International Memorial Day Conference
• Time: May 24-27, 2019; Place: Hyatt Regency Seattle, WA
• Registration Information: Please register to Bro Jacob Chen before April 30,2019
9. July Semiannual Training:
• Time: July 1-6, 2019
• Place: Living Stream Ministry Conference Center (1212 North Hubbell Way, Anaheim, CA)
• Registration Information: Registration for both live and video training, are due on or before April 30, 2019.Please register to Br Jacob Chen. The registration donations, live training is $200.00 USD per trainee, video training is $100.00 per trainee.
10. Chinese-Speaking New Jersey Training:
• Time: July 26-28
• Place: Church in Franklin Meeting Hall (24 Evelyn Ave, Franklin Park, NJ 08823). We have 10 saints went to this training last year, we pray that there will be 60 saints participate it this year.